I have asked 2 zillow agents to call me about a proprety but no responsee

• August 13 2013 - Prunedale
  • 0

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard

make sure first the property is for sale... (often get inquires on not of sale properties)  and second I would actually write in if you'd like to see the home.. or a question you have about it.  The default response is "youremailaddress@xxx.com and says "im interested in xyz main street"

this is not much info as you can see

also, if you left no phone number an agent can only email the address you provided... so you could of typed it incorrectly or have a spam blocker on that is sending it straight to the trash can in you email.

I don't know about other agents but I usually respond back by email and then follow it with a phone call if a # is provided!!

Are you contacting agents on listings, or contacting an agent in the "Find a Pro" listing trying to establish a buyer's agent?    

Some things that may be happening:
Phone often works better than E-mail.   It is not unusual for E-mail to go to spam. 

Listings in the area go fast, so a buyer's agent can help you get to the top of the listing.

Of course, there may be agents who are on vacation or otherwise not responsive.

For the record, Zillow doesn't have agents but does allow agents from all brokerages to advertise on Zillow.

Hello.. Where are you located..?  I am in Orange County CA.. If you have a question pertaining to this area, please call me at [deleted by Zillow  moderator. Please see our Good  Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Matt Davis