I have asked Zillow to change inaccurate home info X 3 , but no success. Why?

The info for my home is incorrect as listed and I have emailed Zillow three times to make the corrections.  It is still wrong.  Why is no one willing to correct it?
  • March 29 2013 - Oklahoma City
  • 0

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi user7664252 -

I see the property you are referring to is on active listing. Manual changes on a listing may only be temporary as source will overwrite changes. This needs to be edited at the source to ensure changes would reflect and stick on Zillow. Please get in touch with your listing agent to update information.

Gilbert