I have become disenchanted with Zillow and want to remove my listings from this site..please advise

This site has devalued my listings by hundreds of thousands of dollars. Zillow is comparing All Brick homes to asbestos siding homes. This is just the one of my complaints. I just want to remove my name and properties from this site. How do I do so. Please and thank you!

February 13 2011 - Chattanooga

Only two MLS' in the nation provide autofeeds to Zillow.  Sure, the MLS may feed to a broker's site that autofeeds to Zillow, but it is these other syndicating sites one needs to check.

And as Wetdawgs has already pointed out; even if not listed on Zillow for sale, if it is "for sale", people are going to look it up, not only on this site, but on about 12 other sites that provide automated estimates and county records as well.

February 13 2011
Actually, I just logged in to my list hub account.  Either our mls or my old broker had opted out of Zillow. 

February 13 2011
Hint:  should you chose not to advertise on Zillow, the potential buyers will still be checking Zillow.  Zillow doesn't magically go away when you advertise elsewhere.    So, should you chose not to use the tools that have potential to enhance the Zestimate (i.e. chosing comps and confirming facts are accurate), my humble opinion is that you will be doing to your clients a disservice.

February 13 2011
Go to your profile, under your listing go to edit, the bottom selection is cancel my listing, you can mark no longer for sale.

February 13 2011

You can adjust your listhub account to not include Zillow.  Our mls sends the listings here through listhub.  I think you may need to address the issue there also. 

February 13 2011

While you've already received info on how to remove the listings, are you aware that you can go into your properties and do some selection of comps?   Manual selection by someone who knows the area tends to be far better than computer selection.   Should the change of comps affect the Zestimate, it may be several weeks (perhaps six to eight) until the numbers are reflected in the zestimate.

February 13 2011
Just click on your user name or avatar on this thread to open your profile page, click on "listings" in the left margin, and then click on "Cancel" for each of your listings, giving the reason.

Then, for your profile, you can chose to rename your user name and E-mail and remove your avatar by clicking on "profile" in the left margin and choosing the "edit"..., or you can E-mail a moderator to have your profile and log-on "disabled".

Just remember, if you have any listings on Syndicating websites, they will show right back up again since those are polled every night, so you will need to delete from all of those first.  As for agent user account, if there isn't one, it will be created with the E-mail address used for syndication.

You can prevent listings on other sites from being syndicated by indicating in the listing "no automated valuation".

Thank you for letting me know I should not make any offers on any of your listings...

February 13 2011
It appears that your listings are being posted on Zillow via listhub.net. I haven't used listhub so I am not sure if there is an opt out feature which would prevent your listings from appearing on Zillow.

Unless the listings are either removed from listhub or there is an opt out feature on listhub, your listings will continue to automatically appear on Zillow.

February 13 2011
Marsha,

Zillow Is not an appraisal service,It cannot filter through all off the properties In the Continental US. Got to edit your account.

February 13 2011