Profile picture for TWIGBEAR

I have been trying for the last 2 hours to list my home for sale in Oviedo, FL 32765

I can look up other homes in Palm Valley - even one on my street: Needle Palm Place.   Every time I fill out the form with all the info about my home and click on "continue" the website brings me back again to enter my address again and start over with filling out the form again.   Also, the house identified at my address is not my house, so I have to "edit" and place the arrow on my house.  Please help me get my house listed along with the 15 others you have on your website.  My email is dghartwig@juno.com.  Thank you.

Ginny Hartwig
  • November 10 2012 - Oviedo
  • 0