I have been unemployed since October. My husband still works, but is now on disability as he

needs surgery. He make 100k per year. My credit is better than his, and we are working on fixing his. Our deed has both of our names, however the mortgage loan is only under my name. Is there a way I can qualify for a refi to pay off our cars and our debt to ensure we do not fall behind? My current mortgage is for under 165k and our house is now worth 430k. Is there anything we can do?  
  • June 04 2013 - West Covina
  • 0

It will be hard to give you a decisive answer but it is doable. It will all depend on his credit score and details of his disability. Contact me through my profile. Let's talk details and/or map out a plan if qualifying is challenge today. 

Profile picture for Nick Salem
I would get on the phone with your lender with these questions.  Maybe talk to a few different lenders to see who can provide you with the best service.