Profile picture for sherri00

I have found the perfect home! problem is,Who owns it? BofA or FHA? HELP!!!!

The home I want is on Crestview in Covington, GA it has been empty since 2010 BofA said FHA holds the property FHA said it's BofA . I want this house and I have the means to purchase it, I just need to know ... Who do I write the check to?Will some one please sell me this house!
Sherri
  • February 10 2012 - Covington
  • 0

Hey Sherri, I work as a Buyer's Agent and help many people buy foreclosures and a few have been with B of A. I will do some digging and find out what agent might be listing this one.  Please give me a call if you are still interested and we can try and get it for you. 

You will have to wait until BoA parcels the home out to a local Realtor.  They will not sell you a home unless it goes through the correct channels first. 

Profile picture for sherri00
The address is 5190 Crestview drive, Covington GA 30014
I welcome any help you can give. Thank you

If you can provide me with the address, I would be happy to get the most current information for you. Absent that, it is hard to answer the question.