Profile picture for jmmesserli

I have good credit but late pays due to a modifcation I did last year. are there loan options for me

I went through a modification on my house just over a year ago. During the process I stopped making my payments. The modification was completed, everything was brough current and things are fine. My credit is still good- 730-750, but it still has the history of late payments. I had to relocate for work and now this late payment history is causing me problems as I try to get a new mortgage. Are there any options for me to get a loan? my loan officer told me I make plenty of money and my credit score is fine, but because of the late pays hes having trouble getting me approved.
  • June 29 2011 - Schaumburg

"Hi JM, I may be able to help you get a no doc loan for your home. "
There is no MizNo inc registered with the NYS Division of Corporations.
Google returns no results for a MizNo Inc.
The address of this "company" is a residential property.
There is no licensed NY real estate agent by the name of Nyang'ara Omwega. 
There is no licensed "loan broker" by the name of Nyang'ara Omwega
As recently as January 2011 This person claimed to be the owner of another business, EIS: 
"About EIS: Excess Inventory Solutions helps modest, medium-sized, and large corporations find an amenable solution to their non-moving, dated, overstocked, or surplus product. One truckload's worth of inventory, a convoy of ships, and everything in between."

Hi JM, I may be able to help you get a no doc loan for your home. If you're interested, shoot me an email at [Email removed by Zillow moderator.]Cheers.

Nyang'ara Omwega 

Good morning!  With the right mortgage lender (not broker, but direct lender) as long as your credit is good, I believe with a letter of explanation, you have a shot at a mortgage.  Your rate might be a tad higher. In which state are you located?

I recently had this situation and was able to "Paint the right picture" for the underwriter get a great loan for my client.  I would keep trying and/or get a specific timeframe from your loan oficer.  Where are you looking to buy?

Requirement is no late pays in the last month, you can however use www.lexingtonlaw.com as a credit repair company they might be able to dispute the late if it was more than one times 30 days then you need to wait 12 months per quidelines.

The mortgage brokers I work with say that you need to go a year without a late payment and they can get it done... I would shop around and find someone that can help.  There should be enough around...
Good luck.

There is no longer any consistancy in the loan market. It is very much fragmented. You need to contact many lenders to find one that will deal with your situation. Avoid the big banks because they are less flexible. Try the smaller ones. My web site has some lender references.