Profile picture for CarolynPerry Cheeks

I have had my house up for sale since May.

I need to find out what I should do next.  We have a great property, but house is still sitting.   Should I start looking for a new realtor.  I think the price is great and house is in good condition, but something else that can be done.  This is the link to our home. 
http://www.movoto.com/la/122-glendurgan-way-madisonville/721_952246.htm
  • September 24 2013 - Madisonville
  • 0

Profile picture for kittenonkeys
Ask for a new market analysis from your REALTOR.  Then, have a frank discussion as to why he/she thinks the house is not selling.  Price, condition, and location are the biggies.  The first two can be fixed.  The last one cannot--except by reducing price to make it such a bargain someone will buy it anyway.  If none of these is the answer, ask about the marketing plan.  Is it in the MLS?  Is it being shown?  Are you getting feedback from showings at least once a week?  Is your agent full-time or part-time?  Many factors should be taken into account before deciding if changing agents will resolve the issue.