Profile picture for eahester

I have listed my house for sale by a realtor and have an mls #, Why isn't it on zillow? Is there som

November 22 2012 - US

Not all MLSs syndicate with Zillow, therefore, this is an excellent question for your agent.   I'd ask the agent  "What steps do you take to get my listing on non-MLS sites like ZIllow?"      The agent has several choices, they can post it manually, put it in a third party feed or establish a feed from the brokerage to Zillow.    IMHO, using the breadth of the internet is a critical part of marketing a home, so make sure your agent follows through.

Here may be a reason why it hasnt shown up yet. After a listing is placed in the local mls, it takes at least a day or two to show up in Zillow and Trulia. Just keep an eye out for it.