Profile picture for 2llcarroll

I have moved

I read your FAQ's in order to "unclaim" a home, but the computer will not let me click on the item your instructions say to.  It just has a green check on the house and will not let me click on the icon.  Now what?

January 22 2008 - US

Profile picture for 2llcarroll

Oops, I got it.  I was looking in "my favorites" instead of the actual site.  That said, the "unclaim" button should be much more visable.  Thank you.

Hi 2llcarroll-

Yes, you need to go to the home details page of the property to see the "claimed this home" link so that you can release the ownership.

Thanks for the feedback. I will be forwarding it to our product development team. They use the feedback we receive as an input to design and prioritize future features on Zillow.com.

Thanks for your patience.

I am a Real Estate Agent and have moved to another Broker. How do I change my profile and address to new one

Candie1017 -

Kindly log-in to your account and access your "My Profile" page. On the Contact Information, click on "Edit" link. You will be directed to a page where you can edit your company information, then don't forget to hit the "Save" button to save your changes.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Delete My Account
Profile picture for amj0
Latest reply by amj0
unsubscribe
Latest reply by zuser20140714052659661
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for KESR
Latest reply by KESR
Can not remove "Fireplace: Yes" from my Home page.
Profile picture for sjtout
Latest reply by sjtout
There seems to be discrepancy in school ratings
Profile picture for cdcusumano3
Latest reply by cdcusumano3