I have my home listed for rent with you & there are 3 things wrong on your page that I cannot change

On my home in Boise, Idaho @ 2239N Cliffview Way, you have inserted 3 incoreect details:
1. It IS furnished.
2. It IS internet ready.
3. It does have an on-site laundry.

Your site does not let me change these details, I have tried?  
Please Advise.

many thanks,
Consolata Viglietti
Landlord
  • August 16 2012 - North End
  • 0

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Hi Consolata,

As the claimed listing owner for this property on Zillow you can update the listing info. Please follow the link through the listing's details page or through your My Listings section of your Zillow profile to get started.

I went ahead and made these three changes for you, but you may be interested in checking out the other options you can edit on your listing.

Thanks for using Zillow!

Matthew