I have my own business (handyman Service) How I can apply to work with ZILLOW. Thanks

• March 21 2011 - Pawtucket
  • 0

John,
Anybody on zillow, professional or not, once they create sign up & add their business can comment on questions that are relevant to your profession.  By commenting and adding knowledge to the discussion, people will find you and contact you.  best, ginny

Morning John

I am confused on what you are asking?  Are you looking to get "jobs" out of Zillow?  Are you looking for advertising avenues through Zillow? My suggestion not knowing what exactly you are looking to do woudl be to make sure you create a profile, and fill EVERYTHING out in the profile!  This will add you to their database of service providers!  Hope this helps!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty