Profile picture for KateNewellCoupe

I have not had one inquiry for my "for sale" post. Why??

please get back to me,thank.
Kate
  • April 05 2013 - Bridgewater
  • 0

There are a lot of reasons why give me a call and I can help. Charlotte Marrocco-Mohler Licensed in NH and MA [phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

You have a very nice ad on Zillow.   Are you advertising on Zillow only?   You have a very special property that will appeal to a very select audience (i.e. lots of land and well above the median price for the area) so spreading your ads to many sites is more likely to catch interested parties.  Postlets syndicates with a lot of sites.

I would strong recommend talking to a local Realtor.  It could be the price, the photos or something else that could be improved upon.  Also, listing the the MLS gives the property a lot more exposure.

How long has your home been on the market?  If it has been on the market for a while it could be the price.  Where are you located? 

Kate, 
Are you looking to sell your home? Putting your home on MLS is the way to get any house sold- if you are not working with a Realtor, please feel free to email me directly at [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

That sounds frustrating. I recommend contacting a local Realtor and Inquire about entering your home into the MLS system. Best of luck for a speedy closing!

Profile picture for Pacita Dimacali
Where are you posting?

Is this is For Sale By Owner (FSBO)....and if so, what marketing media are you using?

Putting up a sign and relying on drive bus is not enough

If you're putting it online, then where?  And how do you qualify people who call? Are they serious buyers?

Not knowing what marketing you're using makes it difficult to answer your question.

Oftentimes, there will be multiple people who will drive by the home without taking a second glance at a home.  Who knows why?  Sometimes, the sign is hard to see.  I've had clients who didn't want to get into a transaction without a reputable real estate agent because they are worried that the owner of the FSBO home will take advantage of them in the contract.  Though this may happen rarely, I've also heard of people who are worried to go into a stranger's house without anyone else there for fear of harm.  To be honest, I recommend trying a Realtor(R) out, seeing if you get different results.  Not only do you get the MLS benefits, but the Realtor(R) will have other marketing materials to get the word of your home for sale into potential buyers' hands.  Just my two cents!