Profile picture for barbarita66

I have poor credit but have just gotten a job for 80,000 in Missouri.My payables are neg ligable (

I have poor credit but got a good job.  My payables are negligable.  What kind of mortgage can I get, need to borrow 60,000.
pls help.
  • December 03 2011 - Jefferson City
  • 0

Consult with a mortgage professional in your community.  Applying for a mortgage has 3 important factors:  Income, assets and credit.  There are programs out there to help purchasers with less then average credit, income and asset, usually through FHA.  For that to be the case, your income has to be proven for a certain amount of time ( usually 2 years in the same field), and your assets have to be sufficient enough for the programs minimum criteria.  Either way you need to speak to a mortgage originator to find out your options.  FYI, there are ways to get your credit scores improved in a short period of time.