Profile picture for HaroldRice

I have poor credit but is working, how to proceed. I am working to fix credit issues.

• March 01 2014 - Lakewood
  • 0

Rent to own tends to be an approach that is extremely risky to your money and there are very few houses with this option.    Save your money for your down payment and do a regular rental while you follow your action plan so you can qualify for a mortgage.

renttoown.com isn't even a functioning real estate site.  

Profile picture for HaroldRice
I was referring to A Rent to Own property.  I wasn't referring to a loan, I would like to wait to get the score over 620 before I do a purchase.  Why is it difficult to get a rent to own property when it's advertized as low rent (monthly) with nothing down.  That seems to me to be false advertisement.  Check out RentToOwn.com, it clearly say something like 363.00 per month with 0 down, but when you start to check out these home here in washington where I live they are all 1100 to 1800 a month with 1800 down or more.

Be careful what you do front here on out. We go down to 580 so as long as you don't have ANY late payments on any open accounts in the past 12 months and your collections are paid or settled I don't see any reason why we can't do your loan. Are you in Lakewood, CA?

Profile picture for blessed0127
I have an average of 600 credit score. All my bills have been paid on time. Can you get a home loan with that score. I make decent money and my monthly debts are not much. But, my credit score is so low.

Profile picture for daveskow
What are scores ? There is no way to advise you to proceed without knowing any details