Profile picture for yckimus

I have purchased my home.I checked the status, and it still says it is FOR SALE.How do I change?

• Question refers to 12389 Secretariate Dr, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
  • 0

Hi yckimus -

Your home was posted via an automated data feed from Keller Williams realty. To remove the posting from Zillow, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account on Zillow and pull up the address.
2. On the home details page, click on "Edit status" beside the sale price.
3. Remove the URL from the related website field.
4. Choose "No longer for sale" from the drop down list and hit on "Create your listing".

Thanks.