I have sent 10 e-mails over the last 2 weeks asking someone to move my home location on the map. I

• August 23 2012 - Lawrence
  • 0

Profile picture for Rob Lang
My rep said to flag it, then report problem, then Zillow will get back to you.

I went to a non-listed property and all the way at the bottom I found the link "Report problem with listing".

My rep said they are pretty quick at getting back to you but another comment said it might be a couple weeks.

Because I am a Zillow Premier Agent, for properties I have listed for sale, I have complete control over the listing and can change map location, details, etc. but for "Zestimate" properties (not listed properties), that type of control is not handed out so it will require patience.  Sorry.

Profile picture for Rob Lang
I am calling my account rep and will keep you posted.

There is no "move my map location" under my edit tab.  I've tried to take care of this myself, but there is nothing on my page that allows me to.

If your home is not listed by an agent, you can do so yourself.  If listed by the agent, the agent will need to do so. Here's a link to the FAQ on moving the home location on the map. If you wish Zillow to do it, you may need to wait in the queue for a couple of weeks.

Profile picture for Rob Lang
If it is your listing, take ownership of it and set the map yourself.  Realtors can do this for their seller clients but we can't make the change to other properties.  Sorry!