I have serveral listing that are not on your site.

I am with Century 21 and they auto them to your site.
  • February 18 2010 - US
  • 0

They'll be editting their feed to send both your email addess and the leadrouter address.  This will still enable them to use the leadrouter system, while at the same time your listings will appear on your profile.

They are there but I don't understand why Century 21 would feed two different ways.  They upload all our listings.  Please let me know when it is fixed or how we can fix this issue.  thanks  Ginger

Hey Ginger - Have you checked if they are on the site, but just not linked to your profile? 

I see this a lot with Century 21 agents.  The reason is that on Zillow we link the listings to the profile via the email address.  Century 21 sends Lead Router email addresses for all of their listings, and obviously you won't create a profile using that address. 

The good new is that a fix is on its way.  We are literally talking to them this week about changing up their feed to send both the Lead Router address and the agent email address.  So I hope this is fixed soon.