Profile picture for earlo479553

I have sold my house and have anew house. how can I delete my old house and add my new house?

• September 02 2009 - Erie
  • 1

earlo479553 -

No need to delete your old home, simply release ownership of it. Click on the "Release Claim" link found at the left-hand side of the screen under Tools on the property's Overview Page.

You may claim ownership of your new home as you did the first time. However, if the property is still claimed by the previous owner, click on Flag Listing button, choose "Incorrect owner claim" then wait for the next page to upload and follow the rest of the steps.