Profile picture for JWitty

I have some concerns about where my property shows up on your web site. It is not accurate.

The virtual earth image shows us as located on boulder road. This not correct.  Also a neighbor who is selling their home on Parkhaven Way shows up on boulder road as well. 
  • May 17 2009 - Greenville
  • 0

The maps are very quirky right now, lots of folks have that problem.  Zillow is working on it, but it's an outside vendor's software.

Profile picture for JWitty
I have a concern about the market comparisons in my locations.  Two of the sold homes in our community were foreclosures.  One had everything stripped out of it, including the kitchen and bath cabinet, fixtures and applicances.  Windows and doors had also been damage prior to the sale.  The home was sold as is. The other, I understand  was sold under similar circumstances, however I cannot provide as much detail as I was not inside the home.  If you simply go by the clossing sales price, you do not provide a fair market analysis.  This type of information lends itself to provide a false evaluation of the true value of r homes in this area.  Also, most of the Park Haven homes are completely different in style and size.  The homes on Park Haven are not all brick and lack the interior quality of the ones on Pond Bluff and Little Pond.  The hardy board homes are stacked on top of one another with hankerchief lawns and little or no parking.  Several of the homes do not include upgrades of crown modling, granite counter tops, wood floors.  Some have vinyl floor clovering.  Please take a more responsible approach to providing accurate information on your website.  If you wish to have a representative visit our home and immediate area, I can accommodate and welcome such a visit.  Leave free to contact me anytime, home # 864.627.9260 or office # 864.213.8725. Thank you Faye Wittrock.

Zillow's estimates are purely mathematical models based on data.  There's no visual inspection of a home--it's not really an appraisal.

If you'd like a real evaluation of your home's value, call a local agent to do a CMA for you for free.

Profile picture for kathleenwayneb
my house shows up down the block from where it is... your map shows me at 15 when in actuality the house number is 57.  Two very different houses.  how can i correct this?  thanks