I have successfully disputed the homeownership on my house.

How do I go about changing the incorect sales price in 2009 of $124,000 (I've owned the house since 1994) to the correct sales price of $202,000.  Please advise as to how I go about updating the information. 

Thank you,
Ellen
  • June 20 2012 - Longwood
  • 0

If the historical sales price is incorrect, scroll down to the price history table and click on the tiny flag on the right end of the row of numbers.  Describe the issue.  Zillow will confirm the correct value from the county records office and make sure it is consistent with the records office.    (It isn't something the owner can edit.)