I have taking the house off the market from the realestate agency. It is still for slae but i am go

I have taking the house off the market from the realestate agency. It is still for sale but i am going to sale it myself at a lower prices. What do i need to do to get it changed on zillow

Thank you
Billy
  • April 02 2012 - Duncan

Out of curiosity, You are aware that if you'd like help from a professional, you will most likely need to pay that professional?

Here's a very useful blog on FSBO by a person successful selling his own home after an agent wasn't successful.  FSBO is not for the faint of heart.

Yes, i would very much appreciate the help of a prossional.The average property sells for about 145,000.00 to 151,000.00 in this area. any help you can give me would be great. I am going to try to sell it myself. So any information you have on pricing my home and marketing it would be great. This id my thingkin i was going to put it on the market for 142,500.00 and offer 45000.00 to help with closing cost or what every they wanted to do with the money

Looking forward  to hear from you

The house is 2147 SF 3 bedroom  2/12 bath sprinkler system has a attached 2 can garage and also has a seperate metal car port.

Thank you

Billy Smart

PS the address is 2102 west club duncan oklahoma 73533 

Ah ok I understand your situation. The best way to price a home is to look at what the comparable properties in your area have been selling at within the past few months. If you would like some more information on how to go about pricing and marketing your home please feel free to call or email me anytime. I always respond promptly.

I have something where he sign it that the contract was canceled. The reason i took it from the realestate agency is because the pictures that he took of the house you could not tell what they were and i did ask him several times to lower the price and take new picdtures and he would not do it so i guess i will try to sell it myself. The house apprased for 144,000.00 and i am going ot try to sell it for 142,000.00 with a 4000.00 closing cost back to the buyer, The house is 2200 sf 3 bedroon and 2/12 bath in excellent condidtion.Any suggestion what would be the best way to fot about this

Thank you

Billy

After you withdraw your listing from the Agency they are obligated to remove the listing from any website they were using to market it, including Zillow.
Something to be aware of though is that most agencies have a clause in their listing agreement stating that you are still obligated to pay all commissions due to them if you sell the property to a person they previously "procured".
Have you asked your agent about lowering the price of the home? If that is the only reason you believe the home is not selling, they should lower the price. They are obligated as a single party broker to do as you wish. Afterall, it is your property they are selling.