I have tried everything to find a way to post my house for sale in Zillow. it just locks up when I t

• September 15 2013 - Cedar Hills Estate

Best thing to do is have an experienced professional Realtor handle the listing and selling of your home to avoid mistakes and issues. We can ensure only qualified buyers bring in legitimate offers and you endure a smooth experience. 

Your question was cut short, click on "post reply" to share the rest.

If i were posting my home for sale, I'd do the following (with instructions in the Zillow help center). 
Claim my home
Edit home facts/description
Add photos and arrange them appropriately.
Then click on the "post for sale/rent" button.

If the last step doesn't work, hopefully Zillow customer service can help you with the last step on a business day.