I have tried multiple times to advertise my home for sale by owner-wont' allow past aerial view.

Every time I get to the place where i can edit the aerial view, whether I reposition the orange home or not, I agree to the terms and click "save and continue" and the website just sits there and loads for several minutes.  I have yet to be able to post my home for sale and I know this is a good site as it was recommended by a reputable real estate broker/agent.  Please help me to get past this point so I can add the text for my ad and the pictures.  Thank you.
  • October 20 2012 - Topeka

• Ice L.Zillow
user2637841 -

We apologize for any inconvenience and sorry for the late reply.

It appears that you are able to post your home for sale on the website.

Kindly let us know if you have other concerns.

Ice