I have two profiles...how do I delete one?

I have two profiles; one from several years ago and a current one...I would like to keep the original one since it's older, but how do I delete the newer one AND used my current email address?
  • March 30 2011 - Charlottesville

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Deborah -

Please provide me a link to your profile you no longer want to use.

Unfortunately according to Zillow's help section it doesn't look like it.

Can I delete my profile?
Sorry, you cannot delete your profile. However, to display only the minimum amount of information required, do not fill out the Contact Information and About Me sections of your profile (or delete the information in these sections if you've already added it).