Profile picture for DBosses

I hit submit on make me move, and it does nothing! -- in Chrome and Safari --- Restarted both browse

I can't submit anything it seems, on make me move --- restarting both browsers didn't help --- If your system for updates is broken, please provide a STATUS area, so we can stop trying to fix in our our end.  Yes, required fields are filled in, and checkbox for acceptance -- still nothing. and yes, I am logged in.
  • June 25 2010 - Holden Heights
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi DBosses -

Sorry you're having trouble.

I have followed up on you offline. Please check your email.

Thank you for your patience.

Profile picture for DBosses
I also saw mention of "Create", on the page that only has the "Submit Button":

Note: Once you click the "Create" button, your posting will go live on Zillow. Don't worry, you can easily edit or remove your posting at any time from the home details page or My Zillow.

There IS NO "Create button" to click!!  And, to my knowledge, there is no, "Make me Move" price on the 1650 Clear Lake house!