Profile picture for netime

I hold a $28000.00 2nd. mortgage on this property, how could it be sold without any knowledge to me?

How could it be sold without my knowledge?
  • Question refers to 7236 Winona Ave, Allen Park, MI 48101
  • 0

My guess is that the recent property sale was the foreclosure action of the 1st lender. These are often recorded as sales when in fact it's the lender buying back a property it essentially already owns. But without specific knowledge, it's just a guess.

Contact an attorney familiar with property law. They will be able to research the purchase to determine who owns this property and whether you have any rights.