I just added a listing but when I do a general search of the town it doesn't come up...why??

March 27 2010 - Crest Hill

My property STILL doesn't come up in a town/city search!  It only comes up when I actually enter in the address.  This does not help me since a buyer would have to be looking for this specific home in order to actually find it!  I see that since March 26th the property has only been viewed 2 times and they were probably me or the homeowner!  I am very unhappy with this service thus far due to this issue.  If this is going to be an ongoing issue I will choose to skip advertising here in the future. 

Hi Joelle -

How do you search for the property on the website?

When I searched using city, state (Crest Hill, IL), the initial results do not show your listing yet. However if I click on the map where Will County is showing up, your listing is already shown.

You may also refer to Kristin Acker's explanation on why this happens on this thread.