I just paid to place an add to list my property for sale - why don't I see the add in Zillow?

• June 09 2010 - Orange
  • 0

It can take up to 48 hours to post to Zillow

Actually it takes 24-48 hours for most properties and maybe 72 to syndicate. mine usually pop up within 2 hours. Anyway...you should have not paid zillow. Go use postlets...its the best source. Also craigslist. But if you are selling it the best thing to do is hire an agent so you get a complete understanding of what is going on with the market. Also shop for realtors dont just jump to the first one. Zillow will take forever to sell your home. TRUST ME its better to have in the MLS system. 

Profile picture for ChasinRE
Zillow tends to take 7-10 days to syndicate. If you don't see it in a week then it's worth a phone call follow up. If you are interested in posting the same home for sale on multiple other sites then contact me and I can help you out.