I just registered with Zillow as a Realtor. I cannot get Zillow to pull up the address.

I was having no problem accessing Zillow until I registered as a Realator.  Now I cannot pull up properties.
  • January 31 2009 - Lexington
  • 0

Hi Sharon-

Please answer the following questions for us to further assist you:

1. Which web browser are you using? (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox)
2. Have you cleared your computer's cache or deleted cookies?
3. Do you have an Adobe Flash player installed? Please specify the version. 
4. Which browser plug-ins and tool bars are installed?
5. Please provide the exact error message you encountered. What page/step are you in when you received the error? Kindly include the steps surrounding the search (ex. Search from homepage, click map/search tab, was on home details page).

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.