I just tried to post to Craigslist, not allowed for the term: postlets

I've posted via Zillow to Craigslist many times and never had one turned away.  I posted the ad via Craigslist, but am wondering if the Zillow avenue is no longer available.  I was re-posting an ad that posted originally over a week ago.
  • November 01 2012 - Englewood
  • 0

Profile picture for TemescalView
Visit . Then, from the listing, click "more" and then "post to Craigslist."

Zillow suggests you recreate your ad on their website and post to Craigslist from there. 

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi hartlammer -

Your listings are very important to us. We are aware of the problem and are working quickly to fix it. We'll let you know when we have a resolution.

Faye