Profile picture for Don Matheson

I keep getting an error message when trying to add the Facebook apps.

• May 17 2011 - Staten Island
  • 0

Profile picture for jonasboli
Don - what kind of error are you seeing?

West Valley Team - If you tell me the account and facebook page you'd like, I can fix this up for you.

Best,
Jonas

I do as well, Error #8". I went in and added the app to all the Real Estate pages we have, then realized I was logged into Zillow under the wrong account and all the Zillow Contact tabs have the wrong information. So I went to each Facebook Page, removed the Zillow Apps, signed into the correct Zillow account, tried to re-add the Zillow Tab and now I get the error each time for the Zillow Listings Tab. The Zillow Contact Tab does add to my Facebook Pages, but still shows the old account information. Anyone know of a fix?