Profile picture for ann.bonner1

I know the owners,Sheryl&Gary.I use to rent from them!I can't for the life of me remember their last

I know the owners Sheryl and Gary!I can't for the life of me remember their last name!I use to rent from them and I'm trying to get in contact with them!!
  • Question refers to 37 Rumbold Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
  • 0

Profile picture for smyke
after a quick search on whitepages.com last name of Cenname comes up with the first initial S.
if not, you can try to search in town records. some of them have that info available online from the assessor's data base.