Profile picture for scrental

I like to figure out what my condo is worth on the market. It's in Brittan Heights, San Carlos, CA

Top floor unit, 2/2, partial canyon view, fire place, cathedral ceiling.  Updated floors, kitchen and bath 3 years ago.
  • May 25 2010 - San Carlos
  • 0

In order to do a correct price evaluation you need the latest information.  In order to get the latest information you must have access to all the information that a realtor has at his disposal.  Zillow has many properties that have been sold that are listed as available.  What you need is the best information you can get because in selling your home if it is the wrong price it will just sit there without selling.  This is the most expensive sale you make and you should get a professional who knows what they are doing to sell it for you.  There are many things involved with selling a house other than the price that has to be paid and you must know what is your expense or not.

It's been a while since you posted this. If you're still looking for this, let me know (I'll need the condo address) and I'll do up a quick valuation for you. Just let me know.

David Gowans
650-274-8700
www.SanMateoLiving.com