Profile picture for jawomacks

I listed FSBO with Zillow, but cannot find my listing in Yahoo Real Estate.

I listed my home For Sale By Owner on Zillow.  This site indicated my home would also appear on Yahoo Real Estate.  However, my home is not appearing in Yahoo Real Estate.  Can I find out why?  I see other listings posted 5/22/2011 on Yahoo Real Estate. 

Jake
  • May 23 2011 - Urbandale
  • 0

Profile picture for Frieda Triebel
Give it a few more days before checking back with Zillow.

Profile picture for rockinblu
It generally takes a couple of days or so to work through the system. I wouldn't be too alarmed yet. The date on Yahoo is the date it received the listing, not the date that it may have been posted on Zillow. It would be interesting to cross reference a listing date on Yahoo against the date the house was listed on Zillow.

BTW since you're doing a FSBO, you might be interested in this>>>

Thinking About Selling as a FSBO?