Profile picture for GLEE1001

I listed a home but someone else has 'hijacked' the listing....

I can no longer access to update property information and Zillow will NoT answer any of my repeated request for relief. What can I do?
  • September 01 2013 - Lexington
  • 0

Profile picture for GLEE1001
Thanks. I own the home and listed it on Zillow. I have tried repeated to contact Zillow with absolutely no response. I'm finding out from others that I am not the only one but once they have your listing, there is no deleting it. Shame

If you are the rightful owner or listing agent, go to the listing and report it as a fraudulent listing.  It will be removed.