I listed my rental as a home rather than an Apartment.

I listed my rental as a HOME rather than an APARTMENT. * How do I change?

I have been trying for weeks to figure out HOW TO CHANGE!?!  I ended up "claiming the property" in order to edit. I thought from here I could change but did not see any options so I delete ad? It still is listed, but as NOT FOR SALE. I cannot see anywhere if listing is active or not? I have attempted 6xs to list as rental and it brings to postlet. Ok, Postlet is complete and I received confrmation via email. BUT NOW I CANNOT SEE ANY LISTING HERE.  ugh. PLEASE HELP
  • January 18 2014 - Belmont Shore
  • 0

Thank you for your speedy reply. Today was the 7th time to post on postlet. I received confirmation on 1 of last 6. After 24-48hr wait for both the HOME to delete from Zillow and the Postlet to upload as listing of rental.....still nothing for either!  :(  Zillow has been a great source for rentals and this comes at at very bad time for a glitch (weekend).

When you use postlets to put a rental on Zillow (the new and only way if not using another feed to Zillow), it can take up to 24 h after activating on postlets until it appears on Zillow.