Profile picture for peezy1

I live at 2119 Voorhees Ave-Unit B (aka: #2). Estimated value shown seems way off and way too high?

When I look at the comparables, even in my own complex, the current listed Zillow estimated value seems way off and way too high for the current market values.  I paid $525,000 in May 2005 and, based on all signs, am upside down.  So the value shown must be way wrong.  Can you kindly doublecheck and see if it makes sense?  Thanks!
  • December 26 2008 - Redondo Beach
  • 0

I can help you with providing the true current market value for your home. Just call me at 310-379-2167, x2108.

Profile picture for Keith Kyle
This probably isn't going to be a popular answer with our friends at Zillow, I wouldn't put too much stock into the Zestimate for your house.  I had a listing a while back in Hermosa Beach and the "similar homes" they displayed were in Lawndale and Torrance.  Zillow seems to not take into account things such as specific location (3 on a lot townhomes on Grant are generally valued the same as something on Carnegie, Voorhees or Rockefeller for instance), views, and seem to base it more on simple geographical proximity.  Unfortunatley I don't think that there's much that Zillow can do to alter the Zestimate.  You may want to take a look at the similar homes that have sold or to have a realtor pull a bit more accurate market analysis.