Profile picture for endlesspray

I live at 2224 E Rich Spokane Wa 99207.

You show A picture of the next door neighbors house 2228  E Rich
Can you folks put My picture in instead of The wrong one., I am selling later this spring. I love your web site.I have given it out to many of my customers
That had never Heard of you.
Kelly C strantz

• January 29 2009 - Spokane
  • 0

Zillow is great! They may not be able to fix your photo though. The photos come from outside companies not Zillow so they have limited ability to change them. You can move your house icon on the bird eye overhead view yourself with the instructions in this link here. As for the street shot, if it is wrong I think the only thing you can do is upload your own photo of the front. It is easy to do yourself and probably the quickest fix too. I am not sure that Zillow can "relabel"/shift the map, but maybe they will be able to help.