I live in Bethesda MD and am investigating whether or not it is possible to do a $1.2M Jumbo loan at

• June 02 2013 - Bethesda
  • 0

I'm sure you have already wrapped up the refinance but just in case.... my office is in Bethesda and for that size loan we have rates as low as 2.875% fixed for 5 years and also 3.125% for a 15 year loan.

Profile picture for SteadyState
Something you may know but just amplifying the thought - mortgage interest deduction is available up to $1M. Here is the IRS link.

It's very possible but you need to make sure you are working with a direct lender who explicitly understands your financial profile as the guielines are very strict these days. All jumbo loans today are bank portfolio loans so the rules and guideliens tend to vary from bank to bank. I work for a very strong portfolio lender and have personally closed many $1mm plus loans in Bethesda in the last few months.

Jumbo loans in the Bethesda area are very common. Home values support $1m+ loan sizes. As long as you qualify for the jumbo product the loan amount alone should be no problem.

Jumbo loans over $1M are available throughout MD for qualified borrowers.

no.

Please feel free to contact me. We have very attractive jumbo programs and rates. My information is on my profile. Thank You

We have very strong jumbo loan products in MD. Contact me through my profile and we can go over the details and I can answer any of your questions.

Profile picture for HollySmith
Hi.  Feel free to contact me for a list of lenders who might have this type of program.  Where are you looking to buy in Bethesda?  Thanks.