Profile picture for 2busty

I live in Booklyn, New York. Where can I get photos and a diagram of my property boundaries online?

• May 02 2011 - New York

Profile picture for DOB Alerts

WOW! Thanks Robin, Lots of info available on ACRIS… a little scary to see how public all our personal info is but I couldn't find the survey which I believe 2busty was looking for. Please let us know if it is available, would love to know.

DOB Alerts

Profile picture for robin398
Hi 2busty (?)

You can also try the following link through NYC Gov:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dof/html/jump/acris.shtml

Profile picture for DOB Alerts

You can get a lot of info on ProertyShark.com like dimension and lot size etc but not exactly a diagram (do you mean the survey?) if yes, survey can be picked up in Brooklyn in the Department of Building office.