Profile picture for mothfly

I live in NJ and can't believe the for sale amount of $500! Is that correct? If so how can that be?

My boyfriend and I are interested in purchasing a fix up home in the near furture.  Thank you   Janet
  • Question refers to 1721 22nd St, Galveston, TX 77550

Hi Janet,

That is not a sale price.  That is a lease price for one of the units in this duplex.  This property is currently listed for sale for $99,000.  Our MLS systems feeds listings to Zillow, and since Zillow doesn't have a "For Lease" status, they default to "Sale".

I would be happy to set up a personalized website for you to view only those listings that meet your criteria.  You will receive an email alert as soon as new listings come on the market, and you can view all those properties in one place.  Clients love it, since it saves them from having to do the searching, and they get to see the listings as soon as they come on the market.  If you would like me to set this up for you, I'll just need some basic criteria to get started.  You may email me directly at cynthia.wander@garygreene.com if you would like to get started, or if you have any other questions about property in the Galveston area.

Take care and good luck with property search .

Cynthia Wander, MBA, SFR, eCertified
Realtor
Prudential Gary Greene-Galveston

They are rental fees: $500 per month to rent the downstairs apartment.