Profile picture for hoasung

I live in PA and would like to buy 1 or 2 - 3BR houses in FL as rental properties.

How do I find a good deal, foreclosures?does Ft Myers has good potential? where in Fl is best for rental business?  Thanks
  • September 24 2011 - Philadelphia
  • 0

Best Answer

Agents can help you find investment property by talking to you and then emailing you properties in a specific area that fit your criteria. It is best to look for an agent with experience in rentals/investment property and not just sales/marketing alone so they can help you choose properties with good cash flow in areas that will support growth.

Profile picture for hoasung
Thank everyone for your advice.  Could you send me a few names of agent in Fort Meyers FL who has experience in foreclosure ( or hunting for good deals) , and know about rental investment.  Thanks

You can email me with the agent info to
beduong03@yahho.com

Hi, hoasung.

I personally owned an investment property in Sarasota for years, so I can say with confidence that it's a great area.

If you need a good Realtor contact for Florida, just let me know and I'll refer you to someone local.

Best,
Tim

Hi Hoasung,

I am a real estate agent in Colorado and currently have two buyers that are trying to sell their houses in Florida so they can move to Colorado.  If you would like to send me an email with the price range you want to be in, I can see if this might be a good fit for everyone.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Phyllis Nelson
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties LLC
303-349-7878 (cell)

email:  phyllismnelson@msn.com 

hoasung, I have a few agent friends currently working FL, if you'd like shoot me an email and I'll forward your questions to them.  That should give you a better idea of the market deals.

Here are a few good options [website removed by Zillow moderator]

These are 3 bedroom, 2 bath, fully rehabbed homes built in 2006. Rents for $900/month providing an 8.2% cap rate.  (Similar assets sold for $275,000 to $300,000 at the peak of the market.)

.