Profile picture for valley66

I live in Valley. Al and its seem complicated but I ow a home that Im leasing out have been almost 2

What can I do toget this home Im leasing I ddont want to lose it
  • July 05 2012 - Valley
  • 0

We are making some progress here.  You own a property that is leased to some tenants, who are very good and pay on time.  You then are the lessee of another property that you are ready to purchase.  Is the lessor of that property the one who is having credit issues?  What type of credit issues, like a short sale....?  Habla Espanol?

Profile picture for valley66
I own a home that I have a mortgage own but Im leasing it to someone else and Im leasing a home that Im ready to purchase but the person im leasing my home to has credit issue what can I do to get this own Im leasing because mt tenants are very good tenant pays on time

I'm a bit confused.  You own a home that has been leased for two years.  you do not want to lose it....?  How could you lose it if you own it....unable to make the payments....?  Please clarify your question.