I live in oklahoma and have poor credit. Is there anyone who does "high risk" mortgages for manufac

• May 02 2012 - US
  • 0

It seems like a lot of the small banks will do loans on these types of properties, so if you have a "First Bank of Small Town" I would try them. For instance in Haskell, The First Bank of Haskell will often do these types of loans.

A contract for deed is kind of like a rent-to-own, the owner carries the note with some down payment. Good luck.

What does that mean exactly...and thank you so much for trying to help me!

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
Called some lenders     No luck so far You might look for some contract for deed deals

I am looking for a place to consolidate my mom, myself and my horses.  I have located a bank forclosure on 5 acres in Choctaw but the forclosing bank is not local and of no help.  I have a lot of credit card debt but no one is looking at the 1500. monthly income that comes back into my disposable income by not having to lease pasture space and not having to pay for my moms rental housing.  How do I get to be a human with a budget plan and not a credit score??

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
where are you in OKlahoma.
I certainly don't want to encourage a risky situation but if you can provide where you are looking...might be able to point you to some option.s