Profile picture for adelinebrandon

I live in the Bahamas and I am looking for an agent to help in purchasing a home in orlando.

• December 16 2009 - Orlando
  • 0

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Hi Adeline,

If you are looking in the southern half of greater Orlando, then I'd be glad to help.  We have some fine communites here and there are some terrific bargains available.

Click on my picture if you are interested.  If you like my appraoch then I be glad to hear from you.

Good Luck with your search,
Mark LeMenager
BuyInCentralFlorida 

Adeline,

I would be happy to help you, I am a Real Estate Broker and Realtor selling Real Estate in the Orlando area.

Visit my profile located here on Zillow, just scroll over my picture above and click.  

Look up the profiles for Spec_T and/or K101 here on Zillow. They are both well respected contributors who live in Orlando and might be able to offer some valuable advice. They know agents there and have had good experiences. Nobody will be paid on the side for this assistance either. If you have any difficulty finding them, try contacting me through my profile and I will try and help.

I am not licensed in Florida and will not be receiving a fee for helping.

Wow! What a great place to live!  To get an agent in Orlando, I suggest Re/Max because I am a Re/Max agent! So, go to Re/Max.com, go to Orlando and you have a pick of agents. Tell them I sent you. Good luck!

Deborah Conti, Associate Broker, Re/Max Park Place
[content removed by moderator]