Profile picture for JasonMcPhail

I make about 2000 a month after taxes, im hoping that enough to afford a townhouse. is this do able?

• August 06 2013 - Raleigh
  • 0

We use your gross income to qualify you. I'd be happy to help so contact me with any questions!

GL

Very possibly! There are a lot of other factors that will come into play. Local prices, your debt-to-income ratios, and credit score for example. But as long as you get the numbers to work out you just need to know what price to search in! Depending on your other debts, I would recommend staying under 600-700/mth on your payments. Call a lender to see if you qualify! Good luck! : )