Profile picture for arthurparmentier

I moved but now I have land that I would like to post. How do I delete a home and then add land.

I can't figure out how to add a new item.  I have a vacant lot that I would like to get an estimate on.
  • Question refers to 52 Mann School Rd, Smithfield, RI 02917
  • 0

arthurparmentier -

You may release the claim of ownership for a property. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Login with your Zillow account.
2. Go to the home details page of the property.
3. Click on the "claimed this home" link, then the "release ownership" link and you will be directed to the "release claimed ownership" page.  

Then type the address of the vacant lotat the top of the page and hit the blue GO button. You should see a map and a value for the house if Zillow has it listed. Then claim the property.

If it is not on our database, then we cannot publish a Zestimate value for it and it may not exist on the website at all. However, you can manually add the property on Zillow by following these steps:

1. Log on to your Zillow account.
2. Move your mouse pointer to the "Homes" tab and then click on "post home for sale".
3. Choose your representation of the home.
4. Enter the correct address of the property and follow the rest of the instructions.  

However, even if you have successfully added the property on the website, it will not have a Zestimate value.