Profile picture for jw nah

I need Chinese agent

My house at 653s citrus avenue los angeles ca90036.
The house is in back of my house at 652S Mansfield is same as my house and build in 2002 by same constructor. same size same lot, 5beds 3baths.
But my house estimated in Zillow is $1.3mill, and house at 652 Mansfield avenue extimated in Zillow is $1,811,606. In fact $1.8-1.9million is the market price now.
So please correct Zillow estimate of 653S Citrus as $1.811,606. Otherwise it is difficult to sell my house because some Asian highly depend on Zillow estimate.
  • August 06 2014 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Profile picture for JamesKuang
I speak Cantonese and my partner speaks Mandarin.  We do more marketing than any other agent in the area to sell your home.  We guarantee to sell your home in 29 days or less.  Contact us if you want to learn more about how we will bring you all qualified buyers.

Use an agent that advertises worldwide like Hilton and Hyland in Beverly Hills. They are the only real estate company in Los Angeles that can advertise with Christie's International Real Estate and Luxury Portfoilo International…This reaches high-end buyers in over 200 countries/territories worldwide!

Profile picture for aracz

Please email me from my profile, and I can get back to you with who I find.

Arpad

Profile picture for Winnie Leung
We can help. Please contact my Chinese-speaking Associate, Sarah Li, [removed by moderator; please see our Good Neighbor Policy]. She is fluent in Mandarin and 3 other dialects. Thanks!

Winnie Leung

Look for a REALTOR® that can explain the value of homes in your neighborhood. Estimates on Zillow or trulia, are not always correct. Using a REALTOR® and the help of an appraisal will give you a better idea of how much a home is worth. 

Most buyers will rely upon the market analysis they get from their Realtor s. Online resources do not have the information that a Professional Realtor has. I would recommend you contact one of the Realtors  that is familiar with your area for a good CMA and the help you need to sell your property. 

Profile picture for blank screen EXILED
Zillow's directory ("agents" link at the top of the page) used to allow search by language.  It now doesn't provide that info in the directory, but is still on the profile pages.

You can use a google advanced search to look for agents in your area:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

Put
http://www.zillow.com/profile/
in the "site or domain" box.

Put "Los Angeles" in the "search phrase" box.

Put "Mandarin" and "California" in the search words box.

(For the "languages", they don't list it as "Chinese", but "mandarin", or one of the other languages.)

Zillow automatically revises estimates 3 times per week, but doesn't have the ability to "customize" estimates.  There is a place on the home details page for you to post your own opinion of value or a recent CMA or Appraisal, and your explanation.