I need a certified foreclosure agent in St Louis Missouri

• May 07 2010 - Saint Louis
  • 0

Profile picture for Principal Realty
Please feel free to contact us. I will send you the lastest list of shortsales etc.

I have 5 to 6 shortsales going at all times.

I am a NAR Certified Shortsale and Foreclosure Agent in St. Louis, MO.  Respond to this message if you still need assistance.

If you go to Realtor.com and type in your city and state in the find a Realtor box, you can search for agents by designation. SFR is the designation for agents that specialize in foreclosures. If you would like further assistance locating a well qualified professional, I would be happy to assist you. I can be reached at 360-739-4441 or Ryan@RyanBergsma.com.

What part of St. Louis?  I work out of Edwardsville, IL, just across the river, but I can refer you to a certified foreclosure agent in St. Louis.